- Buy without risk! – Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors 【additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be ordered】to monitor different locations. Temperatures display in °F or °C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60S Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
Thermopro TP60S Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, 200ft/60m Range
Thermopro indoor outdoor humidity monitor gauge equipped with professional grade sensors is a perfect choice to get accurate measurements.
Using TP60S digital thermometer hygrometer to ensure proper room humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits by inhibiting the growth of mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites and other asthma inducing agents, perfect for you to improve room comfort and stay healthy.
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE – Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
7. Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer’Size
Base station unit (Receiver):2.6″(Length) x 3.1″(Height) x 1″ (Width)
Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4″(Length) x 2.8″(Height) x 0.78″ (Width)
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.