- Daylight Grow Light — SANSI 24W Daylight Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights are the most powerful grow light bulbs available. We encourage you to compare our µmol/s vs. any light bulb designed for growing plants. Our Ceramic LED Independent Pixel Heat Sink design allows us to increase our photon density (PPF/W) within the bulb. Best of all, the bulb emits a white light ideal for aesthetically pleasing environments.
- Easy to Install — Operates like a light bulb with a standard E26 socket with no special lamp-base necessary. Recommended coverage area up to about 4.20 sq. ft. mounted 18”-24” above the plants with varying lighting schedules dependent on the plant(s) being grown.
- Full Spectrum — Each Sansi LED chip has an evenly distributed spectrum between 400-780nm. Instead of having multiple LED chips with individual colors (white, blue, red, far red), each LED chip has a mix of each color giving off a whitish glow.
- Ceramic LEDs vs. Aluminum LEDs — Compared with other grow lights (all competitors use aluminum LEDs), ceramic dissipates heat more efficiently than aluminum because it is non-conducive. This allows our LED chips to be mounted directly to ceramic; making each chip free of fans, housing, adhesive, and PC boards. Ceramic modules have fewer parts than conventional LEDs, and therefore conduct less heat and generate more savings.
- What You Get — 5-year unlimited warranty; 30 days no question asked return policy; High quality product; 24/7 friendly customer support.
- SIMULATE SUNLIGHT: 400-499nm Blue ray helps promote photosynthesis. 600-699nm Red ray is the most helpful for growth, bloom and fruiting. 380-400nm UV and Purple ray help form pigments and vitamin D, absorb phosphorus and aluminum. 760-780nm IR(FR) help regulate physiological activities such as shading and flowering. 500-599nm Green ray is meaningful for plant morphology.
- FULL CYCLE: SANSI full spectrum led grow light gives all spectrum your plants need in every life cycle stage from germination, seedlings, vegetative, flowering to fruiting.
LED Grow Light Bulb Ceramic Plant Light
24W full spectrum (not suitable for European voltage)
- FULL SPECTRUM: Unlike other grow lights which are composed of red chips and blue chips, SANSI grow light mixes 380-780nm all wavelengths light in each led chip.
- UNIFORM LIGHT: The advanced optical structure design ensures more uniform light intensity distribution and perfect spectrum proportion.
- SAME INTENSITY: No matter in the middle or on the edge, every part of your plant will receive light of the same intensity.
- 30,000 hours lifetime
- 2 weeks make a difference.
- SANSI LED grow lights provide useful light to help plants grow faster and healthier. 2 weeks make a difference. It is just like a small and everlasting sun indoor for your lovely plants.