- Efficient & Effective Odor Control: IOBIONICS 4inch Carbon Filter is Rated for Max 200 CFM. Our Activated Carbon Filters Uses Premium 1050+ RC48 Australian Virgin Charcoal Granules Embedded in Large Surface Area that Enables Our Carbon Filters to Absorb Exponentially More Contaminants and Allergens than Others. IOBIONICS Carbon Filter Housing is made from Durable Lightweight Metal Allowing for Greater Surface Area for more Carbon Contents as well as Reduced Movement Making Setup Easier
- ENERGY SAVINGS: IOBIONICS V-Series Inline Fan offers Highest CFM Per Watt, Built with Cutting Edge Brushless DC Electric Motor (ECM) And Dual Air Jet Type Fan Blade, I/O V4 Inline Fan Delivers 190 Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM) Of Airflow Using Only 20 Watts
- QUIET & SPEED ADJUSTABLE: IOBIONICS V4 ECM Inline Fan Is Designed to Quietly Ventilate Grow Tent, Distribute Heating/Cooling From or To Desired Location. Exchanging or Replacing Air in Any Space to Provide High Indoor Air Quality. Removal of Moisture, Odors, Smoke, Heat, Dust, Airborne Bacteria, Carbon Dioxide, and Other Gases. Fan Speed Can Be Adjusted from 0-100% Without Creating Any Additional Hum or Background Noise
- ETL LISTED: I/O V-Series Fans are ETL Listed, Meets UL Standard 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113.
- Package Includes: (1x) IOBIONICS 4” inline Fan w/ EC Motor (ECM)┃(1x) Fan Speed Controller┃(1x) 4” RC 48 Activated Carbon Filter┃Machine Washable Pre-Filter┃(1x) Digital Timer Thermometer Hygrometer┃(2x) Heavy Duty Rope Ratchet┃(1x) 4” Aluminum Flex Duct┃(1x) 4″ Durable Coupling Duct┃(3x) 4” Stainless Steel Clamp w/ EZ locking Key
Installation is a Breeze
I/OBionics Carbon Filters are easier to handle, install, transport and remove.
Efficiency of I/OBionics Carbon Filter
I/O Activated Carbon Filter can absorb 105.7% of its own Surface Area. This is Why our small, but powerful filters produce higher CFM and filtration
Extend the Life of Your Filter
To get the optimum product life from your I/O Carbon Filter, it should be used with the provided pre-filter Sleeve. This pre-filter sleeve catches the large dust particulates and foreign materials which if allowed to come in contact with the carbon will ultimately clog the outer surface of the carbon before total internal saturation has been achieved. When this happens it unnecessarily shortens the product life of the filter. It is recommended that the pre-filter be machine-washed or replaced every six months. Extremely dusty environments may require a more regular cleaning program. Ideally, maximum air temperatures should be kept below 90° F (32° C). Relative humidity should be kept below 75% at all times. Remember, carbon will absorb moisture and will take up “space” in the carbon particulate, reducing its life span.
There is no given limit to the life expectancy of RC-48 carbon and your I/O Carbon Filter. The total life span can only be governed by the amount of impurities absorbed by the carbon over time. The rate of air movement through the carbon bed, total air impurities and climatic conditions are the factors that determine the speed at which the porous carbon granules reach maximum capacity. The average coal based carbon is around 500 mg/g ID. On the other hand, RC-48 carbon has a guaranteed analysis of 1050 mg/g ID. All this said, as a guide rather than a rule, we suggest that a I/O Carbon Filters will last a typical user around two years.