- App Control via Bluetooth: Monitor temp/humidity data on Govee Home App (free downloading from App Store/Google Play) via Bluetooth. Up to 328ft connecting distance (no obstacles) enables you to monitor temp and humidity remotely.
- Higher Accurate Monitor: Built-in Swiss-made SHT30 sensor, it offers higher precision monitoring than other brands. Temp is accurate to ±0.36℉ and humidity is ±2%RH. (Calibration is supported)
- Data Storage & Export: 20 days on-board and unlimited in-App storage. The temperature sensor uploads data to App when it connects to APP via Bluetooth. Alert will be sent to App when data is beyond preset range. Besides, export data in CSV format for free.
- Mini Size: Smaller size than other brands. Space-saving and portable. A hanging hole is designed for various placement as you want. The battery lifespan is about 365 days.
- What’s in Box: 1 x Govee Thermometer and Hygrometer, 1 x Hanging String, 1 x User Manual. Offer 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 365-day warranty for quality-related issues.
1、 In order to get stable and continuous Bluetooth connecting, please reduce the number of obstacles penetration of metal, glass, mirror, concrete, ceramic, Dali stone and rock.
2、If the Bluetooth connecting displays off-line, please check the connecting distance is less than 328ft/100m.
3、Please make sure that “Alarm me” is turned on to get timely notifications when the temperature or humidity is beyond your preset.
Bluetooth connecting procedures:
1. Please make sure that your Bluetooth permission and GPS are turned on;
2. Download “Govee Home” on App Store or Google Play.
3. Open the app and sign up an account with your email.
4. Enter home page, click the icon “＋” in the top right corner, then select “H5074”.
(If your adding quantity is more than 1, please keep the adding device close to your phone and the device number will flash, then you can name it based on your own need to differ it from other devices)
5. Next, just follow the APP prompt to add the device.
Click “Export Data” on App; choose mailbox and time slot you want to export; click “Export” to export data in CSV format.(Only support CSV format)
How to Calibrate:
Click “+” or “-” of calibration setting on App to change temp and humidity if you find inaccurate data.
Open the back battery cover and remove the motherboard, push out the battery carefully from one side of the battery holder, then replace the new battery of the same specification.(Battery Type: CR2477)