Brand: Window Garden
- Just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when they’ve grown. It’s amazing to see the results! Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Comes with detailed easy-to-follow instructions. (Seeds not included)
- SUCCESSFUL TRANSPLANTING – Includes 48 – 36mm Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Because there’s no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Couldn’t be easier!
- DENSE, STRONG ROOTS – Because of root air pruning, Fiber Soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, moisture and nutrients. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the outside air inhibits (prunes) the roots from growing further out. At the same time, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, creating a tangled, inferior root system.
- SAVE MONEY – Grow your garden by seed this year! Buying grown plants at the nursery can be expensive and you’re limited to only a few varieties. Choose the vegetable, herb and flower varieties that you want to grow.
- WHERE DO YOU GROW IT? – Use the Seed Starter Pods in any tray, or better yet, try our Multi-Use Planter Tray and Double Veg Ledge suction cup window shelf. (Both sold separately) Give your seedlings the sun it needs and unclutter your counter space. See promotion to save 10%!