Brand: Bluex Balbs
- ENERGY-SAVING BULB. Enjoy natural warm lighting without the high electric bills. This low, 9-wattage bulb (100-watt equivalent) uses less energy and endures longer, making it the perfect replacement to an incandescent light, Easy to install with an E26 base, Average Life of 15,000 Hours.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE. Each grow light bulb emits a 1600 Micromoles, Red and Blue ends of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum are used by plants in photosynthesis , Chlorophyll A & B are the primary pigments for the photosynthesis in plants with obsorption peaks at approximately 448nm and 630nm .light to provide spectrum wavelengths and color for photosynthetic response in plants.
- PLANT GROWTH. Perfect for indoor gardens and suitable for damp locations, these LED A19 bulbs deliver a 150-degree light output. As such, they can be used for growing vegetables and fruits, floriculture, Flowers, vertical farms and propagation.
- SAFE ALTERNATIVE. There’s no need to worry if a bulb breaks or about having to recycle it. Unlike fluorescent bulbs and CFL Bulbs, these LED lights do not contain mercury and won’t release any hazardous gases
- VERSATILE USE. In addition to using them in a greenhouse, these chemical-free bulbs are perfect for many indoor environments. Use them to grow herbs in the kitchen, fruits and vegetables in the basement, or flowers in living spaces with minimal sunlight.
Light is one of the most important factors when growing plants indoors to allow for healthy growth. Regular incandescent bulbs give off too much heat and can burn tender foliage. However, these Bluex Bulbs Grow Light LED A19 Bulbs give off very little heat, making them ideal for growing seedlings and indoor gardens.
Red and blue ends of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum are used by plants in photosynthesis. To that end, each bulb emits spectrum wavelengths and color for photosynthetic response, allowing plants to flourish and grow. The plant grow light features a 230-degree light output, making it ideal for growing vegetables and fruits, floriculture, vertical farms and propagation.
Each low, 9-wattage bulb (100-watt equivalent) emits a 1600 Micromoles, Red and Blue light, yet uses less energy and endures for longer periods of time. Not only will you see a reduction in your electric bill, but you also won’t have to deal with the hassle of replacing these bulbs for years to come. In fact, each one boasts an average life of 15,000 hours!
Furthermore, LED bulbs are a safer alternative. They are free of harmful mercury and won’t release any hazardous gases, creating a healthy environment for you and your family. Plus, there’s no need to worry if a bulb breaks or about having to recycle it.
Easy to install with an E26 base and suitable for damp locations, these Grow Light LED A19 Bulbs come in a convenient, 2-count package. Providing the perfect combination of low heat emission and low energy consumption, these bulbs are perfect for all of your indoor garden needs.